Healing Faith Communities:
Faith & Mental Illness Conference
Friday, September 25
8:30 am - 4 pm
Christian Theological Seminary
1000 West 42nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Nancy Clare Kehoe, RSCJ, PhD
Licensed clinical psychologist; member of the Religious of the Sacred Heart; Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School, Dept. of Psychiatry.
- Clergy & Psychiatrists - Overcoming barriers to partnership; the role of faith/spirituality in recovery; Faith & Science - What does the Bible say?
- Healthy vs. unhealthy religious beliefs
- Cultures/ethnic groups & religious issues in relation to treatment
- Clarifying roles & boundaries - Pastor, counselor, therapist or social worker?
- What is helpful or hurtful? - The lived experience of individuals & families
- Creating a healing environment - Resources and Models of Ministry
Registration begins August 15 at www.cts.edu/events
Christian Theological Seminary Students $10
Clergy & Non-students $35
Early registration by September 22
Walk-in registration $15 & $45
Advanced group discounts available
5-hour CEU's attendance certificate - $5