Strike Out Stigma
Striking out stigma one pin at a time!
You are invited to join us for our 5th year annual Strike Out Stigma Bowl-A-Thon!!! Join us as we come together to show support for individuals and families affected by mental illness and raise money for NAMI Indiana programs and advocacy around the state.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
12:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
3421 E. 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240
It’s easy! The event will be held on Saturday, October 26, 2019, from 12:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Register your team at www.strikeoutstigma.com or by calling our office at (317) 925-9399.
- Each bowling team must consist of 6 members (including the team captain.)
- Team Captain is responsible for recruiting 5 other bowlers.
- If you’re interested in becoming a captain, download the Captain Guide Handbook by following this link.
- Each team is encouraged to set a goal of $600.
- Show up and have FUN!!!
- Prior to the event, each team will be assigned a lane
- Light snacks will be provided
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of the night to the team and individual that raises the most money.
Where does my donation go?
- $40- materials for 1 person to take a 12 week Family-to-Family class or a 10 week Peer-to-Peer class at no cost to the Participant
- $1,000- materials for a class of 25 to receive Family-to-Family at no cost to participant
- $2,000- provides teacher stipends and materials for a class of 25 to receive the Peer-to-Peer training at no cost to participant
- AND charitable donations support all advocacy initiatives at the Indiana State House and help make possible critical public policy work.
Questions? Contact Richard Dixon at 1-800-677-6442 or email@example.com
2018 Strike Out Stigma FUNdraising leaders: